The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Sussex’s Duke and Duchess have collaborated to the annual Festival of Remembrance of the Royal British Legion.
They combined other members of their Royal Family and the Queen to commemorate those who lost their lives.
It’s their very first appearance for a group since Meghan and Harry stated they struggled with life.
Servicemen and women are also attending the event.
It comes at the Cenotaph in London.
Saturday’s event marks 75 years because of battles of 1944, of Commonwealth and Allied forces such as the alliance, Kohima and Imphal, D-Day along with Monte Cassino.
His girlfriend Carrie Symonds and prime Minister Boris Johnson joined members of the Royal Family.
After she had been forced to pull from engagements earlier in the week as a result of ill 24, the Duchess of Cornwall was present.
The Duke of York, the Earl, and Countess of Wessex, Princess Royal, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, the Duke of Kent and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence attended the ceremony in the Royal Albert Hall.
In interviews in October, that the Sussexes both said that they had been fighting with the extreme scrutiny from parts of the British tabloid press.
Prince Harry, 35, explained his mental health and how he copes with all the pressures of his life as a thing of”continuous management”.
And Meghan, 38, said in an ITV documentary that adapting to the royal lifestyle was”difficult”.
After the documentary, a Kensington Palace supply played down suggestions that the Duke of Cambridge was”angry” with his brother regarding the meeting, saying he was”stressed” and hoped that the few”are right”.